Web & Social Media Screening
Use Cases for HR Professionals
The Fair Credit Reporting Act sets strict standards for pre-employment screening. Is your use of social media research compliant?
SMI provides FCRA-compliant pre-employment screening reports to some of the nation’s top Consumer Reporting Agencies (CRAs). Let us show you why SMI is the leader in open source & social media intelligence (SOCMINT).
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Employee Monitoring
Social Media Intelligence Experts
Unlike other vendors, which may outsource or subcontract your investigation, SMI employs a team of full-time analysts that work from our offices in Pittsburgh. Automated services require CRAs to verify the accuracy of the information in a report before its delivery to the end-user. SMI analysts take that burden off of your internal staff.
- SMI analysts are social media intelligence experts. Our analysts come from prestigious university programs known for producing intelligence analysts and are board-certified social media intelligence experts (CSMIE) by the McAfee Institute.
- SMI clients have direct access to the analyst that completed their investigation. The in-house analyst who curated your report is available via phone or email to answer any questions you may have about their findings.
- SMI offers industry-best turnaround on all of our products. We pride ourselves on our ability to conduct comprehensive investigations with great efficiency.
- SMI’s code of ethics ensures the highest standard of excellence. Our code of ethics dictates what our analysts will and won’t do while conducting investigations and ensures the defensibility of any evidence discovered.
While many of SMI’s products offer an investigation which is customized to the scope of your law firm’s investigation, they can also be tailored to match your internal document standards.
- Reports can be exported in a variety of file formats. Users can export reports from our system into a variety of formats, including Microsoft Word, PDF, or rich text format.
- Reports can be white-labeled to match your company’s branding. Each of our reports can be white-labeled to include your company’s logo. Alternatively, many clients opt to retain the SMI branding on their reports to illustrate that the information was sourced from an independent third party.
- SMI offers fixed transactional pricing. Services are invoiced on a case-by-case basis; there are no subscriptions or retainer fees going into your company’s monthly overhead. Your staff can generate a coded invoice for every investigation and easily submit the expense to any accounting email for smooth billing.