Fast, Defensible Evidence from
Pass the costs of our custom, comprehensive investigations to your clients.
Consistent, Compliant, Complete — for Any Case.
The nation’s top law firms trust SMI to locate, investigate, and preserve critical social media evidence necessary for every stage, in every type, of litigation.
- Client Intake
- Due Diligence
- Business Relationships
- Expert Witness
- Jury Selection
- Product Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Litigation Support
- Anytime you need information about a person or business
The Case for Working with SMI
Listen to the testimony of expert witness Ethan Wall of Social Media Law & Order to understand the importance of third-party social media evidence collection for legal professionals.
This video series covers:
Direct Access to Independent Analysts
Our certified social media experts find evidence, so you don’t end up on the witness stand. With full-time analysts in-house, we are an extension of your firm’s internal staff.
- Expert: Our analysts come from prestigious university programs known for producing intelligence analysts and are board-certified social media intelligence experts (CSMIE) by the McAfee Institute.
- In-House: Unlike other vendors, we do not outsource or subcontract your investigations. When you work with SMI, we guarantee that your investigation is completed by a trained professional whose sole focus is online intelligence.
- Ethical: SMI’s code of ethics ensures excellence and the defensibility of any evidence discovered.
- Available: The analyst who curated your report is available to answer any questions about their findings. SMI is also able to complete affidavits or provide testimony in support of evidence we collected.
Custom Investigations with No Ongoing Fees
Tailor our research, evidence collection, and documentation to satisfy any case or firm standards.
- File formats: Export reports into Microsoft Word, PDF, rich text, and more.
- Document options: White-label our reports with your logo to match your firm’s branding or retain the SMI branding to show that the information was sourced by an independent third party.
- Fixed, transactional pricing: With no subscriptions or retainer fees, you only pay on a case-by-case basis. Generate a coded invoice for every investigation and submit to any accounting email for smooth billing.
Social Media Information Blog
Find-out what SMI’s team of analysts has been working on, read articles about best practices, and learn what’s new in the world of open source (OSINT) and social media intelligence (SOCMINT).
Schedule a Presentation
With nearly two-thirds of adults sharing information on social media, there’s a good chance that information relevant to your investigation is available – if you can find it.
Learn how your law firm can utilize social media information.
Speak with one of our team members to learn how SMI can help your organization locate, investigate and preserve crucial evidence from webpages and social media platforms.